2019년 5월 22일 수요일

Pilgrimage Day 5(5/23) - Timna, MItzpe Pamon, Avdat, Arad

VISIT: Timna, MItzpe Pamon, Avdat, Arad

It was such a hard day. I was so hard to endure than I thought in the wilderness. Here is a place where no one can live without God's care. Yes, there is no room to think of anything other than God.
So I think about the old Israelites who had prayed to God.
God! In my wilderness waiting in Korea, let me look at God as I am now.
 

Timna Park:
This is the oldest copper mine in the world. From  the 5th century BC Egyptians mined copper. It was the largest copper producing area in Solomon's era.(entrance) 









 



 (The Tabernacle in the wilderness)


 (Priest and High Priest)





(Mushroom rock)
 (Solomon's Pillar Rock)


MItzpe Pamon:

Located at an altitude of 860 meters above sea level in the center of the Negev desert in southern Israel. A place where you can see the Judean wilderness.








Avdat:

It is a national park located in the Negev region of Israel, and you can enjoy the vast canyons. There is also the tomb of Ben-Gurion, the father of Israel's founding country, and his wife.



























 
Arad


We did not have much time on our schedule, so I was sorry I could not visit the ancient city of Tel Aarad.

In fact, it was a series of hot and hard journeys, and I was confused every day whether I would come to visit the pilgrimage or just travel.  



After dinner, the Americano at the mall next to the hotel was very happy. In the middle of the desert, the city that made the Israelis looked so great.












댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기