2019년 5월 22일 수요일

Pilgrimage Day 4(5/22) - Petra, Wadi Rum, Eilat

VISIT: Petra, Wadi Rum, Eilat

Petra was the religious center and capital of the nomadic Nabataeans who settled in the Arabian Peninsula around 400 BC.
In Petra, I seemed to be Nabataean in the movie.


Seven Wonders of the World Petra










Movie "Matian" Location, Wadi Rum
I think the name "Wadi Rum" is so pretty personally.
But it was more beautiful and brighter than its pretty name. If I was like the main character in the movie at Petra, But I was just the main character in Wadi Rum. I was an explorer in the movie when I drove a sandy desert in a jeep.


 







Eilat, Red Sea - Israel:
It was confirmed as an Israeli territory under the armistice agreement of 1949, adjacent to the port city of Aqaba in Jordan and to Taba in Egypt to the west.
The Red Sea is the sea where God made the miracles of breaking the waters, when the Israelites escaped from Egypt, treading dry land and crossing the sea.






(Coffee-Time at McDonald)
 
The night in the Red Sea was so sweet. I enjoyed swiming in the sea and enjoying Americano. It was a happy evening.Eilat is Israel's largest resort area and has an exotic oceanfront look. But it is a moderately quiet yet pretty beach town.

 





댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기