2019년 6월 2일 일요일

Pilgrimage Day 12-13(5/30-31) - Amman departure

This trip was a really tough journey for me personally. The heat in the wilderness that I have never experienced in my life, and the time I have spent in a broken air conditioner bus.


We departed from Jericho, crossed the Allenby border, arrived at Amman airport, boarded a flight to South Korea, and arrived in Incheon the next day via Abu Dhabi.


The wilderness was a place that made me really hard and hard. But why is it now that the wilderness is so charming?




Throughout the journeys in the wilderness, both body and mind were tired and hard. So I guess I did not feel the Holy Land properly. 
But finally I accept that it is a more accurate analysis that I have participated in the pilgrimage of the Holy Land with less preparedness.



     (Amman airport)

 (Incheon International Airport arrival) 

Through this trip I feel that in my heart deeply faith and obedience to God and to Jesus are getting more and more established.

To receive grace, obey the call.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기